Video surveillance helps protect your property and employees, giving you and your team peace of mind during daily operations and after-hours. If you haven’t already, here are five reasons you should consider investing in a video surveillance solution for your business.
1. Provide Crime EvidenceCrime can happen anywhere, at any time. If your business falls prey to an act of vandalism or theft, video footage can serve as crime evidence, helping to identify the culprit. Without evidence, it can be difficult to recoup your losses and avoid a financial setback.
2. Prevent TheftPlacing cameras throughout your business can help prevent crime from occurring in the first place. While some businesses assume thieves will not be deterred by video surveillance, criminals do tend to assess risks prior to choosing a target.
3. Monitor Code of ConductWhether you travel frequently or work from remote location, video surveillance can be an easy way to monitor employee conduct. Placing cameras in common areas and near workspaces lets you see what's going on throughout your facility and can help to curb misconduct or bring light to potential violations. Not only is this important for the safety of your own team, but it can also help limit liability as a business owner.
4. Promote a Safe Work EnvironmentInstalling cameras around the premises and parking lot can help protect your team members, so they feel safer while they work. Video surveillance systems establish direct and indirect precautions, deterring break-ins and keeping a record of internal disputes. Having access to video footage also helps enforce compliance and safety policies to prevent injures on the job.
5. Increase Profits and Reduce CostsThrough video surveillance, businesses can learn how to run more efficiently and increase productivity. Allowing a manager to supervise remotely gives them high-level visibility of daily operations. This helps address and remedy gaps in certain processes, increasing your bottom line in the long run. Businesses that implement a trusted video surveillance solution may also be eligible for discounts on insurance policies, saving additional costs.
There is nothing more important than the safety of your team members and your business. Video surveillance systems help protect your employees, encourage proper conduct, and avoid major losses in the event of a break-in.
Comporium Video Surveillance SolutionsComporium is a telecommunications leader offering a diverse and technologically rich suite of business products—including customizable, state-of-the-art video surveillance. If you think your business could benefit from enhanced security, we’re happy to walk you through your options and answer any questions you may have. Our team will help you choose which service or combination of services that best addresses your unique challenges. And, we’ll walk you through a carefully thought-out plan of action, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
To learn more and or speak to a sales representative, visit www.business.comporium.com or call (888) 740-5307 and schedule an appointment.